It's been amusing seeing these posts popping up today, but now it seems I've been tagged by my slimy NaCl-phobic friend, so here are my eight.
1) The swivel chair I am sitting on squeaks.
2) I won two editions of '100%' on Channel 5 in 1997.
3) The constituent parts of a £300 metal garden shed kit have lain in my loft for 3 years.
4) On average, I drink 2 cups of tea per year.
5) I once stood five feet away from Siouxsie Sioux at a Japan concert.
6) When war was declared in the Falklands, I was on a school cruise ship which was subsequently requisitioned for the task force.
7) People who stop in doorways intensely irritate me.
8) I am currently nervous about tomorrow.
Let's see what happens if I tag Sue, The Pub Curmudgeon, Mark Wadsworth and Captain Ranty.