Tuesday 15 February 2011

Had Enough

Quite a few years ago, I remember Jeremy Clarkson being asked on a Carol Smillie daytime chat show if he thought road rage was wrong, to which he replied: "When the sun is shining and the birds are singing as you drive at 50 miles an hour along a wide country lane, and some old biddy pulls out in front of you without looking causing you to slam on the brakes, I think it's only right that you should tell them precisely what you think of them". This of course drew gasps and hisses from the audience of ... old biddies, but I could see his point.

Likewise, I can more than see the point (in fact, I echo his sentiment entirely) made by a reader here who has copied me in on a letter sent to tell his MP and HMRC precisely what he thinks of them.

The author describes himself as "not the sort to have ever written to an MP" but the obvious dissatisfaction which has prompted him to put his grievances on record starkly illustrates how our government have totally lost touch with the public in recent years.

The recipients will no doubt reply blandly and carry on regardless, but there are vast swathes of the population who feel exactly the same way - perhaps you do yourself - and are equally enraged. It's high time that the state started to realise it.

I give you one severely disgruntled head of a hard-working, respectable family in modern Britain.

Dear Sir

Me LL.B (Hons.) Dip LP – 20 years in the legal profession – last 14 as a qualified solicitor of the supreme court. Own high street practice since 2002 – left the profession in October 2010. No longer worth the effort – over regulated, no respect from the public or the state, totally bored with being an unpaid VAT collector, dealing with the bullshit SRA and its “diversity” agenda, paying through the nose for PI insurance and for regulation, rates, having my rubbish collected from the offices I rented, etc. etc. I had two tiny rented offices, no more than bucket shops in reality and with all of the outgoings, the useless local authority and the tax man and others’ it cost me £100k each year just to open the doors of those offices before I earned a single penny. Clients going bankrupt throughout 2008-2009 leaving me with over 50k of unpaid fees which comes straight off of profit. Everyone else (usually the state) gets paid of course.

Wife BA, MA – 15 years as a wonderful teacher respected and admired by all in her job – a real go getter – excellent at her job and assistant head of one of the best secondary schools in the area – outstanding in last two Ofsted reports largely as a result of things put in place by her. Giving up her job. Sick of ever changing government targets, syllabus changes, instead of being a teacher being required to be mum, entertainer, best friend, disciplinarian, teacher, and at risk every day of some pathetic charge by some scrote of a child about something she may have done that could wreck her entire career. Sick of kids who can’t be arsed, and have no parental input but have all the “rights” given to them by the state.

I earned a decent profit (save in 2008-2010) on which I paid tax (as well as rates and as well as employing a number of staff). My wife earned over £55k per annum on which she paid PAYE. We have one son aged 14 at secondary school and who I spend a great deal of time educating – he gets NO homework from his school (and complaints in this regard are ignored even though parent governors have been raising the issue for years – perhaps it is something to do with the fact that the school has had a head on sick leave for years – much like many schools in this area – Over £100k per annum of taxpayers money and pension for sitting on your arse at home “ill” – it must be in the air here) and much of our time together in this regard is in combating what is essentially propaganda taught to our kids today. He will only grow up as an intelligent free thinking adult because of my input and despite his state education. I went to a grammar school. Getting rid of these has been a massive mistake.

We have both chucked our jobs. I made three people redundant and myself and my wife will no longer be paying taxes at anywhere near the rate we did before. We will both be seeking part time jobs and don’t really care about the salary levels.

Why would two professional people like us both dump our professions, the very things that as young adults we strove to achieve?

Simple. It just isn’t worth the effort anymore in a world where a significant minority leech off of the rest of us and where the government spends over 50% of what we earn and takes that money on pain of imprisonment. The North East and Wales live off of the rest of us. In my building alone I know that statistically we are paying everything for at least three families in the block. Why? Only 200 years ago the average worker worked 170 days each year. When I was a child (and I am only 45 now) a single full time salary was enough to buy a house and send children to university. In this country today it is impossible to survive without both adults working full time to pay the myriad of taxes, mortgage payments to the bankers for our massively overpriced houses, and god forbid that we wonder why our parents and grandparents never had to do this. Thanks to the labour government and the execrable Blair and Brown and that idiot Balls, money belonging to our children and grandchildren has already been stolen and spent on crap that no-one needs.

For at least twenty years we have seen the breakdown of society as it was when we were growing up and we no longer recognise the world we live in. There is no respect for me as a lawyer or for my wife as a teacher and that lack of respect is not only present in society at large, but also from the state. The claim that the world is a different place is usually a claim made by very elderly people. I am 45 and my wife is 39 and we are saying this already. So many millions of people don’t lift a finger and have families where no-one has ever worked. My father left my mother in 1967 when she had two children under the age of 3. She worked. We got on with it. She never claimed a single penny in benefits. I closed my practice in September 2010 but will never dream of going on the dole. I never saw my useless hapless father but I grew up, went to a grammar school and then to university. My eldest brother joined the army and served with distinction in the Falklands and elsewhere and went into the police. My younger brother joined a bank, then a building society and is now a university lecturer. Not one of us has ever lived off of the taxpayer, we have paid our taxes and have produced families of our own. We are all, to a man, sick of the country we live in. Millions economically inactive. A significant percentage of children leaving school at 16 unable to read or write properly and largely numerically illiterate. The corrosive “all must have prizes” mentality has ruined state education. Political correctness everywhere so that we are caged in by professional offence takers and rent seeking “charities” expounding that we are all too fat, drink too much, eat the wrong things, smoke (how dare we), think and say the wrong things, and that the sky is falling in, all clearly based on fake science and presented in a way that could only be believed by morons – politicians of course swallow it whole and continue to send these rent seekers large shovel fulls of our money.

Global warming (now called climate disruption) is going to kill us all even though empirical and actual real life measurements say the exact opposite, (have you noticed the Maldives and other island nations are still in situ? The Arctic and Antarctic are dong fine, polar bears are increasing and most glaciers are ok and the IPCC has been shown clearly to be a pathetic activist organisation, but we are still paying through the nose more and more as the months go by – I went to the Maldives on my honeymoon, but the fantastically large amount I paid for that holiday is nothing compared to the “damages” that we western countries must pay to these people because of our “crimes” – why hasn’t anyone just told them to fuck off?), even though the Team have been shown to be activists and not scientists (despite whitewashes to the contrary that treat us all like cretins). All of this garbage is repeatedly and never endingly stuffed into our faces by the disgustingly biased BBC, by those who teach my child, and by useful idiots who have taken on board fake science and whitewashed any difficulties in that respect – the crazed Huhne wishing to cover our country with wind farms even though Germany has caught a massive cold with this technology and it is clear to anyone who isn’t a cretin that it is a crazy way to seek to provide our energy needs.

Politicians who promise things and then break those promises. There is a massive list of these from both labour and the coalition. Blair was a liar – Cameron and Clegg are no different, especially on Europe. Where is the Big Repeal Bill? Where is “Cast Iron” Dave on Europe? – lets not think about the passing of powers that have happened since he became PM. We are all looking at Egypt and wondering when that day will come here. I confidently predict that it will come within my son’s lifetime if things don’t change.

So what will we do? The only solution is to opt out. We have been lucky and sensible enough to purchase a number of properties over the years. We will never sell them – they are the only things the state cannot steal from us. I have already told my wife that the state will renege on its promise to pay her pension – look at Poland.

Politicians – a mere 650 of them – have totally fucked this country and continue to sell us down the river to the post-democratic EU. If you have any interest in what your constituents think about their lives in this country I hope that you will take note of the opinion of myself and my wife. We are sick of the whole thing. We will buy a house with a garden and I will grow vegetables and hit things with axes, and she will manage our properties. The rest of you can go f**k yourselves.

Sincerely,
Mr ********
Bravo! I think he nailed it, don't you?


50 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought it was just me!!

"Egypt" is getting closer and closer....

Bill Sticker said...

The UK is broke. The letter writer sums up why. What's not to get?

JuliaM said...

/applause

Jim said...

While I agree with most of the sentiments expressed by the letter's author (if he is real), I cannot but wonder at the attitude that considers that a family that consists of 1) a 45 yo lawyer (free university education), 2) a 39 yo head teacher (probable free university education) 3) a 45+ yo ex-army policeman and 4) a 40ish yo university lecturer has never taken anything from the taxpayer......................

Soapy said...

Well said Sir !!

One point I am not too sure about though. If the gentleman and his wife have bought properties in the U.K. I would not put it beyond the realms of possibility that the State could, and would confiscate them for the 'good' of the less 'fortunate'.

Dick Puddlecote said...

The letter mentions a son in education too Jim.

Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs said...

Everything I could possibly write about all the things in my life summed up neatly in a very succinct letter.

Thanks DP - I'm going to print this one out and perhaps start nailing it to the foreheads of any MPs and council officials I casually meet.

Dominic Allkins said...

An excellent letter.

Of course no-one will take any notice. He'll get some bland response that amounts to "Fuck off, we don't care"

Anonymous said...

Re. Having property the state cannot take away, you only have to look at the recent fascist bullshit from George Monbiot...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jan/04/take-housing-fight-wealthy

...to see that is exactly what they're proposing.

As for Egypt being round the corner (and I really do hope it is); the Egyptians did it properly. They remained peaceful and respectful in the face of constant prevarication, constant violence, constant psychological warfare. Every day they were out cleaning the streets; when violence broke out between them and the secret police, the people cleaned up the destruction when dawn broke. When the police were taken from the streets they formed their own neighbourhood police force. They didn't take the law into their own hands with looters and secret policemen; they captured them and took them to the army. And the army themselves bahaved fantastic from the very beginning.

What would we do? The police would get their really big clubs out and pretend they were beating and killing people for their own good; half of us would go round smashing shops up and rioting; and the other half would tut and piss off home when Call Me Dave went on the telly to say, "We've heard you, although we're not sure what you're saying, and really, you're causing such a scene."

Sue said...

That's just how I feel. Absolutely sick to death of being taken the piss out of and having to pay through the nose for it.

I too have opted out...

SadButMadLad said...

@Jim - The key phrase is "Not one of us has ever lived off of the taxpayer". Living off the taxpayer doesn't usually mean education or free access to libraries and parks etc. It means the taxpayer providing the money to allow you to survive.

Mongo said...

Solicitor retires at 42, with what sounds like a small holding and two other properties.

Poor bastard my heart bleeds.

William said...

There is no sense in begging the tyrant to change and make no mistake the tyrant in my country is the LIBLABCON.


Making the tyrant redundant like this is a sensible alternative to wandering down to London and stringing people up, IMHO!

Oldrightie said...

It's getting ever nearer, that revolution.

funambulist said...

I can't say I'm in the least surprised - saddened, yes, but he is absolutely right.

We are toast.

Angry Exile said...

I'd guess that Atlas Shrugged is going to get at least two ticket sales. He's gone on a Galtian strike, hasn't he?

Dick Puddlecote said...

BoGBG: Excellent plan of action. :)

Scan: I fear you'd probably be proven correct. Our population can be very easily scared or subdued, and the ones who aren't are probably the ones who know the least about what is actually being perpetrated on them.

AE: In some ways, that's the course of action which would hurt politicians the most. It would certainly bugger up their forecasts, budgets and projections, that's for sure.

Smoking Hot said...

l opted out a couple of years back ... never regretted it once!

Jim said...

@SadButMadLad: well even if you ignore the free university education, that young people today have to pay for, 3 out of the 4 people he mentions are paid by the taxpayer. Now they may (or may not in the case of a university lecturer) be doing useful work for the nation, but the fact remains they are net consumers of taxes, not a producers.

Ergo they are dependent on the State for their living.

Mark Wadsworth said...

Heyho, the man was a solicitor, his wife a teacher, ones brother a banker-turned-lecturer, the other a soldier-turned-police officer.

To claim that none of them has lived off the state is pushing his luck a bit.

PS, lest I be accused of glasshouses/stones, I am a tax adviser, so clearly I profit from the existence of all the stupid tax laws, so I live off the state as well.

Dick Puddlecote said...

Jim: Understand your point but we all know the reference to living off the state was specific to the context of benefits. Even if one argues that you can't complain on tax if paid through taxation I'd have to disagree, I'm afraid. It's quite legitimate to object to the level of taxation, not necessarily taxation itself. It would be different if the family consisted of diversity compliance officers or equality outreach workers, of course ;)

Even then, as you mention, we're not talking spurious careers here. Teacher, soldier, lecturer are as 'front line' as they come and will always be required no matter the way they are paid (ie privatised, free market, public sector, whatever). In the case of the military, even hardline libertarians would accept that as a valid provision of the state to be paid for, presumably, by some kind of tax.

Dick the Prick said...

Not a happy camper.

Ian R Thorpe said...

I've ben saying singe I started blogging it's way past time for us to take up pitchforks and cudgels and march on Whitehall.

Dick the Prick said...

Not a happy camper.

Anonymous said...

Re: the original letter....

Hear fucking hear!!

Matt said...

Actually, Mongo, he said he was 49, not 42, and the whole thrust of his letter was that he had dropped out rather than retired.

But why let facts stand in your wa,y huh?

Manu said...

Brilliant letter - thanks for sharing DP...

Well done to those people who are able to 'opt out'; not an option for me unfortunately - and also, I suspect, for the vast majority of like-minded people!

Anonymous said...

There is a difference between living off the taxpayer, sponging for life, never working, becoming a politician or head of a fake-charity - versus having paid into taxes and from that withdrawing some benefits from time to time, such as education or NHS, but then doing something productive and paying back into those taxes and contributing, including in his case, employing other people and giving them jobs. So I don't quite see him as living off the state because of his son's current employment or some of his education may have been covered by taxes. He's obviously paid back more than he would have taken out. Others however only take. It's a fair distinction.

banned said...

Took him a while to get to the point
"why hasn’t anyone just told them to fuck off? "

which of course leaves the recipients the option of getting all 'offended'.

Anonymous said...

F2C seminar- Indeed the state will - if he and his wife end up in care; they'll be used to pay for the fees and to subsidise those who can't pay.

Mind you, in a few years time euthanasia will probably be compulsory.

Jay

Neal Asher said...

He is absolutely right. Of course he is lucky to be able to opt out. Most people are nailed to the treadmill.

Mongo said...

Actually, Matt, he said he was 45, not 49 or 42,so we both stand corrected on the facts huh? and the whole thrust of his letter Matt is that he`s wimped out after a good run at milking the legal system and peoples wallets, dropping his employee`s like hot rocks once the going got tough.

Smugly "opting out" to enjoy his vegetables and properties, probably with a decent pension.

Send him a few quid of your own Matt if you feel that sorry for him, I`m sure he`ll take it...;)

r said...

@Mongo,

I wrote that letter.

I haven't dropped anyone like a hot rock. I employed staff that at times over the last three years I really didn't need. I stuck with them because I didn't want to "drop" them, as you state. Of course the fact that I paid them meant I earned a lot less myself and I could easily have saved myself that overhead.

As for wimping out "when the going gets tough" and milking the legal system and other people's wallets, stop talking bollocks from the perspective of your own prejudices. I was a small high street lawyer. I very often helped people that needed help and did so pro bono, and I never charged anywhere near as much as some of my distinctly average colleagues do. People that make comments like those that you have made hate lawyers until they need one. I have never been one of those pathetic "have you had an accident that wasn't your fault?" lawyers, (I've never practised in Personal Injury) and I detest them as much as anyone.

We have paid in many many tens of thouands more than we have ever taken. We havent wimped out, as you say. I have worked an average 70 hour week for almost twenty years and over half of that grind now gets taken off me, like it or not, to pay for a whole load of bollocks that no-one really needs and on others who can't be arsed to take any personal responsibility for their own lives. Fuck 'em.

For years my wife has been working hard and I forget the number of times I have, for example, taken my son to his weekend rugby match while she is at home marking or planning or drafting some bullshit "equality and diversity policy" for her school. Thats on weekends where I'm not myself stuck in front of the PC doing my VAT or P35s or P14s or dealing with the annual SRA client account audit, or some other admin bullshit that the state requires me to do. These thousands of hours over and above the usual council employees' 37 hour week, pension, more sick days than you can shake a stick at, have bought us nothing but stress and feelings of guilt that we are not doing "family" stuff. Do you know I needed my windows changed in the listed building where we live - 14 emails and 9 telephone messages to the individual concerned at the local authority resulted in no response whatsoever - his email box was either full or he was "off sick" or on holiday. Fuck it. If these people can go through life in that way, then why should we carry on in the way that we have and why the hell should we make that extra effort amymore?

We have paid enough. It is our choice to opt out now and the fact that we are able to do so with something to show for the many years of hard graft is a blessing for us and, apparently, a reason for you to criticise and make snide remarks.

There is no balance in this society anymore. We will not any longer do what we have done so that some scrote like Cameron or Balls or Milliband or some other suited parasitic millionaire ponce can tell us how much of the produce of our own skills, effort and time we are allowed to keep. We will live outside of all of that bullshit as far as we can and we will be happy.

With best regards,

R

Span Ows said...

Great letter and follow-up comment above mine: it needed saying.

Mongo said...

Oh for fucks sake save me from hard done too lawyers, most who work for a living pay enough old chap and and the fact is you and your wife have done well out of the system, so well in fact that you can now "opt out" at young ages to enjoy your veggies and properties.

Yeah yeah yeah there`s plenty wrong in the system, but it worked in the whole for you and your wife so save me the bleating, you made the system work to your advantage, now you`ve had enough and are "opting out".

On the whole you made some interesting points, though not particularly new news,as for my snide remarks etc, what`re you after, my sympathy?, I`ll save what little sympathy I can muster for those who deserve it, that doesn`t include middle class multiple property owning herbalists who have decided to get out of the rat race, your mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck!

Good luck anyways.

Regards Mongo

Anonymous said...

It needed saying, and what is more it is the higher-rate tax payers who contribute the lion's share of the Government's tax take; them and the legions of small businesses. Big businesses over a certain size can afford to employ people whose sole job it is to avoid paying taxes; big businesses therefore contribute far less tax per person employed than do small ones; the only real exception here are London financial firms, which are usually little more than facilitators who take a skim as they facilitate.

The problem for the Government is this: it is perfectly possible to live quite nicely without ever going over the higher rate tax threshold, and as soon as you do this, the greedy bastards effectively pinch over half the money you earn. Because of this, quite a few small businesses simply stay small and actively avoid going over the threshold into the mega-fleeced territory. This is not a good thing, since it effectively puts a block on business growth.

To rectify this, a large number of things need to happen. Key to this is the realisation that we're over-governed. We don't need MPs and MEPs and regional MPs and local councillors and Parish councillors and whatnot; most do bugger all save cost money. A cull is therefore overdue, along with secession from Europe (if we don't like that, we can always re-join and renegotiate on rejoining) and a rebalancing of the benefits system.

The easiest way to limit benefits is to link them to some multiple of National Insurance paid by that individual. If you're a kid leaving school, you don't get to go straight onto the dole because you haven't paid any NI; for you Council Work schemes beckon. If you're an immigrant, you similarly need to work first. Finally, a strict enforcement of the UN Convention on Refugees is due; a political asylum seeker must seek refuge in the first safe country they come to. Britain borders no unsafe countries, therefore only plane-based asylum seekers are possible here; these can be limited by impounding the aircraft they came in on pending an enquiry, which would fine the airline for carrying an asylum seeker (with the plane held up as surety in the mean time).

Grim's Reality said...

I think this letter needs to go Viral. With the link back to this Blog.

R said...

Ha ha nice one Mongo - "herbalists". Gave me a nice laugh.

Good luck to you too

R

the good life said...

It must have cost us all a fortune to train these two 'professionals'. Then in their short working career they could afford to buy proprties for rent and buy a large house with enough garden to be self sufficient in veg.
If they fall ill we'll have to cover most of their hospital costs and if they need the assistance of the police or other services then we'll cover that aswell ( minus the tax on their rental properties)
Sounds like they've done ok out a system they despise.

Grim's Reality said...

Just one proviso . That without society coming together, there will be (quite obviously anarchy), and whilst there are many possibly millions of parasites in society, there are also vulnerable people that we should look after, who have paid their dues, and if we revolted without thought for those people, we would be failing them and our principles.

On from this, the guy reflects my own childhood in certain respects. We grew up in the seventies, four kids to a room, no mains electric lighting as it had blown and my parents couldn't afford to get it fixed (my brother sorted it out when he qualified as a spark), no working bathroom just a large sink in the kitchen, and showers in the outhouse in summer via the hose, second hand and hand me down clothes from sibling to sibling and from neighbours, one room with a coal fire and paraphin heaters elsewhere, and all sorts of other social depravations, that I could write columns of shit about for "Closer magazine" etc ad infinitum.

The point, there were no real handouts, we were rotten poor, poorly dressed, and desperate, despised at school by our peers. But all four children grew up knowing that we were going to do better and earn and work our way out of poverty, and lo and fucking behold we did, because there was no other choice.

I work in Comms rooms in IT, My younger brother now fly’s Citations for private clients, my sister manages a small facilities teams for a big company, and my elder brother is looking for work having just been made redundant, but he is looking, because of course he is in the largest benfits minority there is, white male home owner, no disabilities, of working age with a partner in full time employment.

Sounds like the Monty Python “Four Yorkshiremen” sketch. But those were the realities just twenty and a bit years ago.I’m not saying that it’s a good thing, because it wasn’t, but what we have now is so much worse, because the parasites and feckless have leeway and rights far in excess of need or justification. It’s failure because, should there be said revolution, then the scrotes will loot and riot, and not understand the issue, like the little turds that jumped on the student demo bandwagon for the crack of smashing stuff up and thieving.

r said...

Hi thegoodlife

I paid for most of my university education and all of my post graduate diploma. I had over 40k of loans when I qualified from my degree and my post graduate year. I repaid that money. I had a maintenance grant from my local authority for the undergraduate degree. If memory serves it was about 4 grand over the three years. I have paid that back, and some, since.

Anyway, I am getting far too close to justifying myself to people I have never met, will never meet, and don't really care about. Not my intention at all.

I wish you all peace and love and hope you have happy fulfilled lives. I'm signing off now and thanks Dick for letting me vent my spleen on your blog.

All the best to all.

R

Dick Puddlecote said...

You defended yourself admirably, R, as I'd expect from someone with your skills. And no thanks needed considering this is the most read article ever to have appeared here.

That kinda says there are tons who agree with you. :)

Mongo, you're a right forthright scamp, but thanks for keeping the debate (fairly) polite. ;)

Unknown said...

Shame he doesn't give his name, nor the names of who exactly he sent it to?

Dick Puddlecote said...

Pat: That isn't wise in our oh-so-open and transparent society where one's opinions are valued (cough). For fear of a possible 'conduct unbecoming' charge or some such from his professional body, R wasn't happy for such details to be known.

Sadly, that's perfectly understandable IMO.

Anonymous said...

It was a pity that this thread has degenerated so. I think that the whole point about r's letter and the reason for publishing it was that he was saying what we all feel - that the situation in this country is becoming intolerable. I don't think that r's personal asset situation was really the important thing.

I, for one, do not really understand what is going on. The MSM hypes everything up; politicians speak in sound-bites and slogans; contradictory, ill-thought out laws are passed (eg. the pensions dept says that pensions are becoming unaffordable while, at the same time, the health dept is trying to keep people alive as long as possible); while front line services are bing cut back, the fat cats in 'research' and universities and fake charities carry on regardless. All paid for by us - even people earning less than £10,000 a year are paying.

I think that maybe Mongo got carried away somewhat by his concern (correct concern) for the less fortunate. But we have to remember that the 'less fortunate' can also easily come to include those who are under severe stress. I think that r is typical of this group (if r does not mind me saying so). He has worked hard and so has his wife. He has some assets as a result - but the constant demands of officialdom have worn him down, and who can blame him? He is typical of the small businessman of today - works very hard, makes a decent living from his efforts and then finds that he is supporting a veritable army of jobsworths. I do not think that r really minds supporting the poor or the NHS or education. What he objects to is the sort of thing that he first mentioned:

""..it cost me £100k each year just to open the doors of those offices before I earned a single penny.""

an alien said...

There is a call for the 26th March.
http://analiensaturn.webs.com/apps/blog/show/6172687-the-revolution-is-march-26th
I found this story on a US website, the tree of liberty.It speaks for all of us.

an alien said...

forgot to give you the link to your post on the US site.
http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131200

Anonymous said...

How much was it that benefits take , if you look at the figures they lose more in errors each year, think its only 1 billion which sounds a lot but check out other spending first..we have no industry base , if they stopped the benefits then people will starve,why last i seen the uk had 640 thousand job vacancies with 3 million plus unemployed,if they create the jobs an factorys .real work out there then yes but what to do till then wana end up with raiders patroling around for food..
makes me think all was planned maggie started the ball rolling. ..remeber let them eat cake.. that was bankers masons holding food supplies back ,telling a king there was no food all the time warehouses was full just outside france

Anonymous said...

£200 per hour consultation fee. £20 to open an envelope. £20 to open an e-mail. Try living and working in the real world.

Mr Maigo said...

It's a shame he doesn't know the government CAN take his properties...