Thursday 6 May 2010

Election Results Live Blog Tonight


Previous live blogs have been very well received but tonight will see the biggest and longest yet. The election results live chat will begin when the polls close at 10pm and finish when the last Moderator expires from alcohol poisoning in the early (or not so early) hours of the morning.

This mega Election Night 10 blog 'chat' collaboration will be hosted by All Seeing Eye, Barking Spider, Biased-BBC, Corrugated Soundbite, Dick Puddlecote, Governmentitus, GrumpyOldTwat, Man Widdecombe, Subrosa and The Red Rag, - all excellent and highly recommended blogs. Check 'em out! Join us for a night of high drama and hilarity tonight at 10.00pm, as soon as the polls close.


8 comments:

Joe said...

well i'm off to cast my vote, and i don't care who knows so i'm voting Lib Dem in the locals and UKIP in the nationals

Bucko said...

I cast my vote for conservatives at 8am.
There was a mint condition silver 2.8i Ford Capri parked outside the polling station. I almost forgot why I was there.

Unknown said...

Well I voted today, thank fuck that's over, the worst time I've ever had casting my vote. It used to be easy for me casting my vote, not now! What a Bell End!

Will be here tonight but do not know how long I'll last.

Eddie said...

I voted for the MONKEY, at least IT could understand that the smoking ban was based on lies.

John Demetriou said...

Good luck with the live blog, Dick.

:-)

regards
JD

Anonymous said...

I think I must be in a new marginal as I've had bumf from everyone with Labour making several desperate last minute attempts.

I'd planned to stay up all night and toast in champagne (OK, cheap bubbly - times are hard) every seat that Labour lost. Unfortunately, work has got in the way so I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

Jay

Unknown said...

Eddie, Monkey? I was begining to think you lived in Hartlepool. If they can elect a man in a monkey suit then Old Holborn his a monkeys chance of being an MP...and yours too.

Anonymous said...

Houghton & Sunderland South declares first: LABOUR HOLD with smaller majority (down 10%). Conservative second, up 5%. Turnout 55%.