There are ways to minimize the impact of third-hand smoke in residences and automobiles:For once I'm speechless, so here is a completely unrelated video instead.
• Detoxify your home and vehicle. Tobacco smoke will infiltrate every crevice. Open windows and doors and let in fresh air when the weather permits.
• Do a thorough cleaning. Start by washing all clothing, bedcovers, drapes and furnishings. This includes windows, doors, walls, ceilings, kitchen cabinets, wall hangings, light fixtures, blinds and shades.
• Steam-clean carpet and upholstered furniture and car seats. Make sure to use a cleaning agent and not just a deodorizer that only masks the smell.
• Remove smoke-infused wallpaper.
• Replace all heating and air conditioning filters regularly.
• Use several coats of non-toxic sealant and paint to prevent odors and nicotine stains from leaching through the paint.
21 minutes ago