Monday 15 November 2010

I Want Compo!

With Monday's extra-curricular child-training finished, I'm half way through my first glass of wine and have read just three of today's blogroll articles.

At Taking Liberties I learn that a pro-choice advocate is defending ASH, Anna Raccoon is bawling out one of her own correspondents and sticking up for Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, whilst Iain Dale is championing Phil Woolas and calling his readers stupid.

I'm complaining to Sainsbo's in the strongest terms tomorrow. Hallucination is a sure sign this bottle has been spiked with something very nasty.


8 comments:

Uncle Marvo said...

I'm not even going to read those. Tell me when you've sobered up.

Witterings from Witney said...

If you want Compo Dick, you had better get a spade and start digging! Don't know which cemetery I need to point you at though!

Dick Puddlecote said...

Marvo: Could it be significant that there are three of them? In a kinda Dickensian, Christmas Carolly, 'more gravy than grave' sort of way?

WfW: It was legal redress I was referring to, not badly-dressed ogler. ;)

Smoking Hot said...

Mmmmm, l go away for the weekend and look what happens ... bah!

SadButMadLad said...

It's not a bawling out - it's an in depth argument about two sides of the coin.

Dick Puddlecote said...

SBML: Would it be better if I said "taking to task" instead?

(Keep in mind that I haven't expressed a view either way above) :)

SadButMadLad said...

Taking to task is better. I knew of Anna's views before I posted the article and am happy seeing the other point of view. The discussion the two posts have generated have been very enlightening.

Leg-iron said...

badly-dressed ogler

You called?

Seriously, this hallucinogenic wine... what's it called? Just for curiosity's sake, you understand.