Friday 18 March 2011

Just What Japan Really Needs Right Now

The world's favourite feminist pressure group** have been indulging in their particular brand of Ukrainian agitprop again - that is, getting their norks out - this time in support of the Japanese people.


Yes, I know there's not much in evidence in that picture, but some people read this at work doncha know. Plenty here though if you're, ahem, interested and/or have an understanding boss.

Apparently, this is all about solidarity with tsunami victims, and nothing whatsoever to do with ... well, I don't know precisely what they were thinking, to be honest.

FEMEN conducts an action in support of the Japanese people. “Praise those who defeat the dragon!” FEMEN are earnestly inspired by the Japanese people who were able to overcome this disaster. Their strength, their samurai self-control, their heroic actions in time of crisis should serve as examples for all of us. Japan has proved their ability to rise from the ashes before and we believe they will defeat the Dragon before the cherry blossoms bloom.
Huh?

If they had just said they were getting their nips out for the Nips it would have made more sense.

** And I'm a big supporter of feminist causes, as I have mentioned before.


11 comments:

Michael Fowke said...

I thought this was going to be a story about Godzilla. Bad taste, I know. I'll get my coat.

Ian B said...

That's a lovely pair she's got. Really. I do like a nice pair, and that's a nice pair. No doubt about it.

Lovely pair, there.

Anonymous said...

So how many dirty b*gg*rs click through?

Mark Wadsworth said...

I tried clicking through but that site's blocked at work.

Anonymous said...

Pity, Mark - you missed some lovely gusset-shots.

Ian B said...

Lovely pair.

Lovely. Mmmm.

valindas twin massage experts said...

brightened up my day-nice one!
vivid

Mark Wadsworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Wadsworth said...

I've clicked through from home, those are lovely boobies indeed. Especially the one in the tiny golden pants (knickers?)

But they're in Russia, aren't they? What earthly good is that for the morale of the Japanese? If they were doing a bit of burlesque on top of rubble mounds to cheer up the rescue workers, then maybe that'd be a bit more helpful.

Dick Puddlecote said...

I might have got this wrong, but I'm reading between the lines and I think you think she has a fina pair, Ian. ;)

MW: Ukraine. And I'm as baffled as you.

Anon @ 14:25: My stat tracker isn't that accurate, so I can only be absolutely certain of there being one {blush}.

Frank Davis said...

Norks?

I'm sure that must be short for something. And probably something bleeding obvious.

But for the life of me I can't think what.