- To ask the Secretary of State for Health what recent assessment he has made of the effectiveness of his Department's Change4Life campaign.Flint, you may remember, was one of the chief architects of the smoking ban, and is remembered for banning biscuits when at the Foreign Office.
- To ask the Secretary of State for Health what recent assessment his Department has made of the effectiveness of the voluntary industry agreement to place health warnings on the labels of alcoholic drinks.
- To ask the Secretary of State for Health what recent representations his Department has received in support of a minimum unit price for alcoholic products.
- To ask the Secretary of State for Health what recent representations his Department has received on the prohibition of smoking in cars carrying children; and if he will make a statement.
- To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport if he will bring forward proposals to prohibit the advertising on television of foods high in salt, sugar or fat before 9.00 pm.
Some women have an addiction to chocolate, shopping, shoes etc - Caroline's naughty vice is interfering in every aspect of your life. She just has to have that latest illiberal ban ... it's 'to die for', didn't you know?
I'm sure there are many who enjoy watching her sashay around parliament but, personally, I think she's already been back for a day too long. What she needs is another nice relaxing holiday - five years trussed up in a basement in Cornwall should suffice.