Friday 23 January 2015

A Million Ways To Die In The West Of Europe

For your Friday treat, French anti-smokers have come up with an 'amusing' ad campaign on YouTube which is laugh a minute. Apparently, you should quit smoking because otherwise you are bound to suffer a violent and immediate death.

Those Frenchies have always been arty, haven't they? I just didn't know they were so creative with their imagined killing of smokers.




These are just the first three of an ongoing series, you can subscribe to their channel for weekly episodes here.

I suppose being employed to think up regular gory deaths for people who smoke must be a bit of a busman's holiday for anti-smoking obsessives, as anyone who's read our psycho anti catalogue will agree.

Enjoy the weekend, and try not to get beheaded during a quiet moment, eh?


6 comments:

nisakiman said...

I have to admit I didn't watch the videos because I know how predictable and unutterably tedious they will be.

Gosh, I wish I was a non-smoker, assured of an eternal, disease free life. It must be wonderful to know that you will never suffer and that you will live forever.

Sarah said...

You should watch them, they're like perfect little anti-smoker parodies - I'm sure that's not what they intended..

Norbert Zillatron said...

Pretty funny.
That could easily be a satirical take on the ANTZ penchant to grossly exaggerate anything they perceive as potential danger.

JonathanBagley said...

They are more anti littering than anti smoking.

Junican said...

Well, they amused me no end! I had a REAL LOL.

Dick_Puddlecote said...

My initial thoughts exactly, they work better as an anti-littering campaign.