We fired off our first line of attack today (we have four in all) so if things go quiet here later this week, it'll be because we are enjoying our mischievous fun and games.
Talking of which, Iain Dale's Total Politics mag is playing its annual counting game, in which this blog, surprisingly, did quite well last year.
If you are taking part, please try to remember one of the good posts here (no, I mean really try) and hold it in your mind as you make your list.
The rules are as follows:
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).Don't know who to vote for? There are tons of 'em here and, of course, on the blogroll to the right.
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include at least FIVE blogs in your list, but please list ten if you can. If you include fewer than five, your vote will not count.
4. Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only vote once.
6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents or based on UK politics are eligible. No blog will be excluded from voting.
7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2010. Any votes received after that date will not count.