Friday 3 June 2011

Beer For Men, Just In The Wrong Place

To the Knight Rider soundtrack, this is how I want my beer to be made.


But then again, this is an Australian beer we're talking about. So it would seem that no matter how much testosterone you pump in, it doesn't stop the country being stuffed full of pussies. Nice try Hahn, but you're flogging an antiquated myth there, may as well just print the label in a nice shade of baby pink and have done with it [1][2].

[1] Yes, I know it's not real, and ...
[2] ... do you think we should leave the poor terrified dears alone now?



4 comments:

Katabasis said...

You're not the first to notice the direction Oz is going in...

Warning: NSFW - Strong language.

I particularly like his sketches because he reminds me so much of my father. :)

Dick Puddlecote said...

Deserves a Twitter airing, that. :)

Groompy Tom said...

I suppose in this day and age of everyone being offended by the drop of a hat I should take exception at my host-nation being described as 'stuffed full of pussies'.

But you're right as usual, DP. It is fast becoming that way and it shits me to fucking tears.

wiggins said...

Looks like Keith Moon's drum kit.