One of the best bloggers out there is Costigan Quist at the Himmelgarten Cafe. He was long overdue for being added to my blogroll, but then he went and posted this!
Total Politics is running its best blog of 2009 poll and, shallow person that I am, I'll measure my success not from the wisdom I impart or the good that I do, but instead on how well I rank on a series of fairly random polls, competitions and link counts.
So please consider sending in a vote and ranking the Cafe highly
Here are the rules:
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include ten blogs. If you include fewer than ten your vote will not count.
4. Email your vote to email@example.com
5. Only vote once.
6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents are eligible or based on UK politics are eligible.
7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2009. Any votes received after that date will not count.
I find this quite shameless.
There is no way in a million years that I would ever consider pointing out such a poll. Much less highlight full instructions on how to register your vote.
Costigan, you have let yourself down badly, mate.