Friday 2 October 2009

An Excel-lent Choice


Virulent anti-smoking harpie, Hairy Moneyball, has been making a case for London to be the scene of Labour's next annual televised disaster.

"Holding Labour Party Conference in London, probably at the Excel centre in East London, would have many benefits"

Indeed it would. You may remember that the Excel centre has a special exemption from the smoking ban, or at least they did at the G20 in April.

I commented on Hairy's blog to congratulate her on her wise choice for smoking Labourites. Don't expect to see my kind words anytime soon, however, as I've been waiting months for my previous submissions to appear there.

Must be a techie glitch.

UPDATE: I really must set my RSS so I don't read everything backwards. From her prior article came this, Friday evening beer-splutteringly hilarious, quote regarding the next general election.

Let’s just consider the fleeting and highly unlikely possibility of the Conservatives with an overall majority

Now to locate the screen wipes.




3 comments:

Quiet_Man said...

Re the rss comment......

I would have bet money there were no people out there who expect anything other than a good arse kicking for Labour in the next election? Even Pollytwaddle has given up.

Good job I don't bet.

JuliaM said...

"Holding Labour Party Conference in London, probably at the Excel centre in East London, would have many benefits"

It's very close to City Airport, isn't it?

*muses*

Mac the Knife said...

Fucking woman's deranged...

(Not you Julia).